Total Challenges Completed
49K+

Accepted Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkel1412

Jul 25, 2019
5 Credits   15 Credits
I am new so I'm not too sure what qualifies properly for getting a diamond. I made a new world and pretty much recorded me playing the whole time, the recordings are in parts but hopefully this video of me getting the diamond is good enough. I used a texture pack and optifine otherwise the game would have been unplayable for my computer, here is the URL link:

Getting the diamond

admin

Admin
Administrative
Premium Member
Jun 27, 2019
Earth
PayPal Funds
5 Credits   15 Credits
Hey there @Darkel1412
Sorry to keep you waiting.

Great entry, however I will need you to prove that you are the owner of the account "jeffstar" so that I can credit your account for this entry.

Darkel1412

Jul 25, 2019
5 Credits   15 Credits
Hi there,

As I said I am still new to this proof stuff so hopefully this proves that it is mine, I wanted to show the achievement in the game as proof if that's okay. Not sure how I else I would relate it to my account on glitch.

Also it was my bad, I'll be sure to credit my glitch account as soon as I do a challenge to make it easier for you to assess. If you wanted some other method of proof I'll try and reply shortly :)

Proof of account

Vemix

The next Hokage!
Moderating
Verified User
Jul 18, 2019
The Hidden Leaf Village.
5 Credits   15 Credits
This is valid proof. A simple way next time is just to send a photo of your account management in the Launcher or just type in chat "I am blah blah Glitch.win".

Your entry will be accepted and will be credited when an admin has time to check the post again.